Join the rebellion or the empire to fight in massive 40 player online matches or take on challenges from the films in solo, online co-op or split screen modes. Star Wars Battlefront is one of the most visually appealing games to date showings its tremendous graphics on Xbox One PlayStation 4 and for the PC. Battle on foot, in one of the many ground based vehicles and even take to the skies piloting the Millennium Falcon, X-Wing and TIE fighters plus more. Star Wars Battlefront controls are shown below for a table of controls for Xbox, PlayStation and PC. Plus Controller Diagrams for both the Xbox One and the PlayStation 4. All controls shown are default controls and can be changed in game to suit individual playing needs.
During the game you will acquire star cards, star cards will define how you play battlefront by allowing you to customize your weapons. different star cards can be purchased with in game credits as you level up throughout the game. You can have 3 star cards in your hand for each battle, but after level 10 you will gain the ability to have a secondary hand of 3 star cards, allowing you to switch between the two for different battle requirements.
- Order this or many other great games, top up your console credit and much more from Amazon.
Battlefront Controls – On Foot (Click Diagram to Enlarge)
Battlefront Controls – Ground Vehicles
Battlefront Controls – Aircraft
Star Wars battlefront Game Tips
- Change the Perspective to suit your game style or the situation you are in. Changing between first and third person perspectives can dramatically change your chances of survival depending on how you like to play and the situation you are in. Both views give advantages and disadvantages during the game so try both and see which one suits you best. Don’t assume the default view is going to be best for you.
- Blasters overheat quickly, be careful not to over use them. If they do over heat however you can perform what is known as a cooling flush. When your blaster overheats you will see a meter appear on the screen with a yellow section and two yellow dots. By pressing the Interact button when the yellow dots are both inside the yellow section of the meter, you will perform the cooling flush and return your blaster to use.
- Use your Power Ups. These are found scattered around the playing area. Power Ups offer special weapons abilities and Vehicles to use. Once you have one Press L1+L2 on PlayStation, LB+RB on Xbox or 4 on the PC to activate it.
- If you don’t like the way the aircraft handles in star wars battlefront, you can change it to fly with inverted controls. Go to settings >> Controls >> Invert Flight. Now forward will go up instead of traditional flight controls.
Flying tips for Battlefront on the PC
Piloting in Star Wars Battlefront is not the easiest of tasks at times, especially on the PC where flying and using all the controls can be made much harder because of the nature of the keyboard and mouse combo. Add to the fact that it seems the game was made “console first” means that some of the controls don’t feel all that natural. However DooM49 has a video to help you to become a better pilot on the PC version of Star Wars Battlefront.