Thread: Trophy Whore's Anonymous

Status
    Level
    Achievements Happy Anniversary!vB ExperiencedI Survived a Month!No Longer a NewbieFresh MeatI'm Not Alone!
    Gil
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Simp22

Trophy Whore's Anonymous

Hello all im Simp22 and im a trophy whore!

Site Manager

Status
    Level
    Achievements 500 Posts250 Posts200 PostsHappy Anniversary!Trend Setter150 Posts
    Awards Support Staff Pin - Support Staff
    Gamer Certified! - Participated in the CoD tournamentCarnage - Most kills in CoD tournament.Staff Of The Month - Staff member of the month November 2011MvP - MvP in CoD tournement.The Black Panther - A True Panther Addict
    Gil
    Items Epic FailFace PalmMan-ThongChocolate MuffinCookie
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xNeo Angelox PSN ID: xNeo_Angelox
    Whadup dowwwg, Welcome to the site Simon i expect you to be posting those awesome tips and stuff you find in the games we play together maybe you could post up your own trophy guides and tips on getting certain trophies.

Status
    Level
    Achievements Happy Anniversary!vB ExperiencedI Survived a Month!No Longer a NewbieFresh MeatI'm Not Alone!
    Gil
    Gamer IDs

hell yeh dude im well up for that shiz!

Site Manager

Status
    Level
    Achievements 500 Posts250 Posts200 PostsHappy Anniversary!Trend Setter150 Posts
    Awards Support Staff Pin - Support Staff
    Gamer Certified! - Participated in the CoD tournamentCarnage - Most kills in CoD tournament.Staff Of The Month - Staff member of the month November 2011MvP - MvP in CoD tournement.The Black Panther - A True Panther Addict
    Gil
    Items Epic FailFace PalmMan-ThongChocolate MuffinCookie
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xNeo Angelox PSN ID: xNeo_Angelox
    awesome you can be our resident trophy whorer and guide writter, i will be using your guides since i know you like to play games inside and out. and i can take good tips and tricks off you

Status
    Level
    Achievements 25 PostsI'm Not Alone!vB ExperiencedWelcome Back!I Survived a Month!No Longer a Newbie
    Awards Member Of the Month - Member of the month October 2011
    Gil
    Hi there Simp22, welcome to Panther products, nice to see a new face on th site. i'm looking forward to seeing some of your guides as i will be using them to help me get some achievements on the Xbox

Status
    Level
    Achievements 25 PostsvB ExperiencedI Survived a Month!No Longer a NewbieFresh MeatJust starting out
    Awards Signature Competition Winner - Won Signature Of The Month February 2012
    Gil
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: SmoothCriminaI
    Welcome to the forums, hope you stick around and post lots and join in the discussions we have here, this site is fairly new so its good to see people are joining.

-Mr Polish

Status
    Level
    Achievements vB ExperiencedI Survived a Month!Welcome Back!No Longer a NewbieFresh MeatJust starting out
    Gil
    Hi there Simp22, good to see people joining thee site with a passion for gaming. Hope you enjoy the site and stuff

Status
    Level
    Gil
    Gamer IDs

thanks for the welcome all. Im Mainly a PS3 gamer and soon to be a Vita gamer but lots of games on both consoles share achievements and i will try and do my best to offer as many tips and in game coop help as i can. my PSN id is Simp22 and feel free to add me and we can get some trophy's together, one of my favourite platinums was Portal 2 with Neo_Angelo, nothing better than getting trophies and playing co-op at the same time

Simp22

Status
    Level
    Achievements 25 PostsvB ExperiencedI Survived a Month!No Longer a NewbieFresh MeatJust starting out
    Awards Signature Competition Winner - Won Signature Of The Month February 2012
    Gil
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: SmoothCriminaI
    I'm hopefully going to get a Vita they look awesome, hopefully you'll have some good tips for Fifa12 and Red Dead redemption as i'm finding those games hard to do as they both involve putting the hours in.

Status
    Level
    Achievements Welcome Back!Just starting out
    Gil
    Hi there Simp20 . good to see people joining thee site with a passion for gaming.