Thread: News 10th October

Site Manager

Status
    Level
    Achievements 500 Posts250 Posts200 PostsHappy Anniversary!Trend Setter150 Posts
    Awards Support Staff Pin - Support Staff
    Gamer Certified! - Participated in the CoD tournamentCarnage - Most kills in CoD tournament.Staff Of The Month - Staff member of the month November 2011MvP - MvP in CoD tournement.The Black Panther - A True Panther Addict
    Gil
    Items Epic FailFace PalmMan-ThongChocolate MuffinCookie
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xNeo Angelox PSN ID: xNeo_Angelox

White Scroll News 10th October

Welcome to this weeks News, ok so this week theres not a big deal to say however we have been working a little on providing a few little features for you to use when making guides and threads.

SITE NEWS

We've added a selection of scroll type icons for use in thread creation to add a bit of style to your threads, we've also added a few rank icons which can be used by using the following commands in your posts:

when using these codes remove the * icon:

= :S*:

= :A*:

= :B*:

= :C*:

we hope you enjoy using these when writing your gaming guides or even for rating other peoples guides to show your support. We will also be giving our reviews a rating from C - S

Neo's Blog

Quite a lot has happened this week with work, i've been on a fair few courses and i'm also training up one of my best mates to do my job (as he will be my replacement), We had a pretty good session on COD the other day with a few infected games as well as some private matches on free-for-all which ended in some random ranting and spouting drivel, today also marks the 2nd year anniversary that i have been going out with my amazing girlfriend so an important day today .

I plan on building my own rig soon so i'm currently looking into motherboards and i'm looking for any suggestions from you guys as to wht to get, i intend to build a pritty beastly gaming rig that will also handle a lot of heavy graphical design work and software. So i'm pretty open to suggestions as to what you guys think is the best value for money and what sort of powerhouses i can get.

Reason i'm building a new PC is to play a game called ARMA II with the DAY Z mod on it as i'm hyped up to play it in full HD and on a PC that can handle the graphics processing and smooth running of the game as my current PC doesn't quite manage it at the moment.

Keep an eye out in the shop for some new sets i'll be hopefully adding sometime soon these will include some idea's i've had like a hip-hop style set and a snowboarding type set. i'll also be attempting to create a footballer set too so i'm gathering some ideas together to put them into practice.

Anyways thats it from me, please don't forget if you want to hang out with me or the panther on PSN then please feel free to send us a friend request with a message to say your from Pantherproducts (as i tend to reject all requests i don't know who they are).

Our PSN IDs are:

Neo's: xNeo_Angelox
    Panthers: The-Evil-Giraffe

Site Manager

Status
    Level
    Achievements 500 Posts250 Posts200 PostsHappy Anniversary!Trend Setter150 Posts
    Awards Support Staff Pin - Support Staff
    Gamer Certified! - Participated in the CoD tournamentCarnage - Most kills in CoD tournament.Staff Of The Month - Staff member of the month November 2011MvP - MvP in CoD tournement.The Black Panther - A True Panther Addict
    Gil
    Items Epic FailFace PalmMan-ThongChocolate MuffinCookie
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xNeo Angelox PSN ID: xNeo_Angelox
    Mini Update

New to the shop is the Hip Hop Set and the Sailor set which can now be purchased in the store so check them out, there will be more new sets coming along in the next few days so watch this space!

Status
    Level
    Achievements A Little Bird Told MevB ExperiencedI Survived a Month!Just starting outWelcome Back!No Longer a Newbie
    Gil
    Love the look of the hip hop set Neo, your just too good at this stuff. Glad to see some new sets released as i kinda had some idea's i wanted to try and with these new sets its just given me another idea .