Thread: how do i buy new items for my character?

Status
    Level
    Achievements vB ExperiencedI Survived a Month!A Little Bird Told MeJust starting outWelcome Back!No Longer a Newbie
    Gil

how do i buy new items for my character?

I've found the area where it shows you a list of items you have and own but when i go to the shop it says i have insufficient funds to purchase anything but i cannot see the prices of anything. is everything set to be extremely expensive or am i not able to purchase these items yet?

Status
    Level
    Achievements 25 PostsvB ExperiencedI Survived a Month!No Longer a NewbieFresh MeatJust starting out
    Awards Signature Competition Winner - Won Signature Of The Month February 2012
    Gil
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: SmoothCriminaI
    i think some of the items we can buy earliest cost around 60-100Gil so try posting a bit more to earn some extra gil to save up more, i think it would be better if the prices were visible all the time instead of showing up when you have enough Gil.

Site Manager

Status
    Level
    Achievements 500 Posts250 Posts200 PostsHappy Anniversary!Trend Setter150 Posts
    Awards Support Staff Pin - Support Staff
    Gamer Certified! - Participated in the CoD tournamentCarnage - Most kills in CoD tournament.Staff Of The Month - Staff member of the month November 2011MvP - MvP in CoD tournement.The Black Panther - A True Panther Addict
    Gil
    Items Epic FailFace PalmMan-ThongChocolate MuffinCookie
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xNeo Angelox PSN ID: xNeo_Angelox
    Yes unfortunatly the mod we use doesn't allow us to display the prices all the time but hopefully when it gets updated it'll be included in its features. and yes the first few items you'll be able to buy cost around 50-100Gil, we set the prices in a way which makes it easy to get started after posting a few things but some items are a lot more expensive that offer a coolness factor (like the cloud outfit etc).

Status
    Level
    Achievements 25 PostsvB ExperiencedI Survived a Month!No Longer a NewbieFresh MeatJust starting out
    Awards Signature Competition Winner - Won Signature Of The Month February 2012
    Gil
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: SmoothCriminaI
    Hopefully in future the mod will support item prices as its hard to tell how much exactly we are meant to save for what we want.

Status
    Level
    Achievements Happy Anniversary!vB ExperiencedI Survived a Month!Just starting outWelcome Back!No Longer a Newbie
    Gil
    i have to say i'm loving the new system, it's a really cool idea and the artwork is fantastic! i can't wait to get myself equiped with those cool Ponchos
    "Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what your going to get"

Site Manager

Status
    Level
    Achievements 500 Posts250 Posts200 PostsHappy Anniversary!Trend Setter150 Posts
    Awards Support Staff Pin - Support Staff
    Gamer Certified! - Participated in the CoD tournamentCarnage - Most kills in CoD tournament.Staff Of The Month - Staff member of the month November 2011MvP - MvP in CoD tournement.The Black Panther - A True Panther Addict
    Gil
    Items Epic FailFace PalmMan-ThongChocolate MuffinCookie
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xNeo Angelox PSN ID: xNeo_Angelox
    The new updated systems now shows all prices before you attempt to buy them, meaning you can see how much you need to have before buying any outfits.

Status
    Level
    Achievements 25 PostsI'm Not Alone!vB ExperiencedWelcome Back!I Survived a Month!No Longer a Newbie
    Awards Member Of the Month - Member of the month October 2011
    Gil
    Also Neo has dropped the prices of the items so now you should be able to afford some basic clothes after posting just a couple of times. (he also handed out 500gil to everyone too so this should be able to buy you a fair few items).

Status
    Level
    Achievements vB ExperiencedI Survived a Month!A Little Bird Told MeJust starting outWelcome Back!No Longer a Newbie
    Gil
    Thats good news as i've just seens some items i want

Status
    Level
    Achievements vB ExperiencedI Survived a Month!No Longer a NewbieFresh MeatJust starting outWelcome Back!
    Gil
    I love the Camo set i've just purchased