Thread: FFXIII-2: Clock puzzle paradox solver

Site Manager

Status
    Level
    Achievements 500 Posts250 Posts200 PostsHappy Anniversary!Trend Setter150 Posts
    Awards Support Staff Pin - Support Staff
    Gamer Certified! - Participated in the CoD tournamentCarnage - Most kills in CoD tournament.Staff Of The Month - Staff member of the month November 2011MvP - MvP in CoD tournement.The Black Panther - A True Panther Addict
    Gil
    Items Epic FailFace PalmMan-ThongChocolate MuffinCookie
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xNeo Angelox PSN ID: xNeo_Angelox

Post FFXIII-2: Clock puzzle paradox solver

If your having trouble completing the clock puzzle paradox's in the game then please visit this site and enter in the numbers from the top clockwise and it will tell you the steps you need to take to solve it. Its very very handy for those tought puzzles later in the game:

http://clockpuzzle.pl/

Status
    Level
    Achievements A Little Bird Told MevB ExperiencedI Survived a Month!Just starting outWelcome Back!No Longer a Newbie
    Gil
    You know something, i've been trying to find something like this for months! this really helped me solve a puzzle i was stuck on, thanks!

Status
    Level
    Achievements 25 PostsvB ExperiencedI Survived a Month!No Longer a NewbieFresh MeatJust starting out
    Awards Signature Competition Winner - Won Signature Of The Month February 2012
    Gil
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: SmoothCriminaI
    thanks neo this is a big help i needed this for a few of the tougher puzzles later on in oerba 400AF